Sunday, November 18, 2012

Slow Cooker Salsa Chicken

It's getting late and I don't have much to say about this recipe.  But Callen loved it and went on and on about it, so I definitely need to add it to my repetoire.  Not to mention it is so easy to make!

So I am going to just copy and paste it from the site where I got it.  And Callen would definitely give it a 5.0.  I'll give it a 4.8  It was really good, but I don't love taco seasoning that much.


Slow Cooker Salsa Chicken

4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts (frozen is fine)
1 cup salsa
1 can condensed cream of chicken soup
1 packet taco seasoning
1/2 cup sour cream
6 tortillas


Place chicken in the bottom of your slow cooker. Sprinkle taco seasoning on chicken. In a bowl, combine soup and salsa. Pour over chicken. Cook on high 4 hours. Shred chicken with two forks and stir in sour cream. Serve on tortillas or as desired.


No comments:

Post a Comment