Monday, June 25, 2012

Oreo Pops

We're having some friends over tonight for dessert, so I decided to use up my leftover oreos and make oreo pops.  I opened the oreos and put a popsicle stick inside.

Then I melted some white chocolate chips in the microwave (making sure to stir every 30 seconds until they were melted to make sure they didn't burn) and added a little olive oil to help it stretch a bit.

Then I dipped the cookies into the chocolate and put a few sprinkles on top!

My creations don't usually end up super pretty, but hopefully they'll at least taste good!  And hopefully I can get them off the pan without screwing them up too badly...

Messed up the first one trying to get it off.  Freeze them, they pop right off!  And had to find a place to stick them.  What better than a banana!?!  :)



Overall rating:  4.8 stars (I can't give a 5 this soon in the game since I have so many more things to make!

No comments:

Post a Comment