Sunday, August 11, 2013

Mini Tacos

This is genius.  And there is only a picture on pinterest, no link, so I'm not sure who to give credit to.  Why I didn't think of this, I'm not sure.  Very simple.

Take some beef (or turkey, I always use ground turkey in place of beef), cook it, and add taco seasoning like you would for regular tacos.  Then take some tostito scoops chips, the ones that look like little bowls.  Fill them with the meat, then sprinkle on some shredded cheese.  Bake at 350 for like 10 minutes so your cheese will get nice and melty.  I served them with lettuce and tomatoes which I would pile on and then eat.  They were so easy, you don't have that stupid struggle of trying to keep the crap in the taco shell while it is crumbing every time you take a bit.  It's one little bite each time.  And super easy to feed the girls.  I think Syd ate 6 or 7.  I'm totally serious.

Genius, I tell you.

No comments:

Post a Comment