Friday, May 10, 2013

Broccoli and Cheese Quinoa

I finally broke down and bought some Quinoa.  I had a heck of a time finding it at the grocery store.  Even now I can't remember where I found it.  I kinda stumbled upon it while looking for something else and even though it was pretty expensive, I have decided that this recipe alone makes it TOTALLY worth the price.  Both Callen and I were blown away by this amazing dish and if it were up to me, I'd make it every week.  Seriously, make it right now.

Broccoli and Cheese Quinoa

1 cup quinoa
2 cups chicken broth
1 cup uncooked broccoli
1/2 cup cheddar cheese

Bring the quinoa and broccoli to boil in the chicken broth.  Cover, reduce heat and let simmer for 15-20 mins, until the liquid is absorbed.  Remove from heat, add the cheese and stir.

Enjoy!  Not only delicious, but TOTALLY easy to make.  So easy, even Jess can make it.  :)  Haha, since you're my only reader, I can say stuff like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment