Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Breakfast Pizza

Anyone who knows me knows I love breakfast.  Seriously love it.  I could eat pancakes and eggs every day, every meal.

I found this recipe the other day and decided to give it a try.

It was seriously amazing.


Breakfast Pizza
 
Ingredients
  • 1 homemade or store-bought pizza dough (I used store-bought.  And only made a half, since all I currently have is a toaster oven).
  • 6 strips bacon (I probably used like 27.)
  • 1 cup grated Parmesan
  • 1 cups grated mozzarella
  • 4 eggs
  • salt and pepper
  • 2 tablespoons minced chives (definitely did not use these)
  • olive oil, for brushing
Instructions
  1. Preheat the oven to 500F or follow package instruction.
  2. Fry bacon strips over medium-high heat until crisp. Cool on a plate lined with paper towels. Crumble. Set aside.
  3. Dust your baking sheet with cornmeal and stretch dough to fit. Sprinkle with Parmesan, mozzarella, and bacon. Crack eggs over top and season and season with salt and pepper. Brush the exposed crust with olive oil.
  4. Bake for 10 – 12 minutes or until eggs are cooked through and crust is golden brown. Sprinkle chives over top.
So good, 4.9 stars!

No comments:

Post a Comment