Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Pancake Squares

Totally forgot to take a picture, so this picture will be stolen from the website where I found the recipe.  In fact, I'll just steal everything straight from the site.


Pancake Squares 
3/4 cup milk
2 T. melted butter
1 large egg
1 T. sugar
1 cup flour
2 t. baking powder
1/4 t. salt
Preheat oven to 350°. Lightly grease an 8×8 baking dish. In a large mixing bowl, beat together milk, butter and egg. Add sugar, then gradually beat the flour in. Carefully stir in the baking powder and salt. Pour batter into prepared pan. Bake for 20-25 minutes. Serves 4-6.
I made it and didn't have any delicious fruit add ins, like blueberries or strawberries (which would be awesome!) or syrup, so I just ate mine plain.  Awesome!
4.5 stars.  Probably would be 5.0 if I had some toppings or fruit...

No comments:

Post a Comment