Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Cookies and Cream Popcorn

Life has finally slowed down.  We are officially living in South Carolina and are settled in.  Now, my kitchen situation is less than ideal.  No oven (what!?!?) other than the toaster oven I bought and no fun kitchen gadgets.  But I'm figuring out how to survive.

And what better way to welcome myself back than with an incredibly delicious and addicting treat.  And what better way to sabotage my diet.  :)

Cookies and Cream Popcorn.

Simple enough. Take 12 ounce of vanilla almond bark and melt it (very low heat for about 8 mins on the stovetop).  Pour it over 1 large bag of popped popcorn.  Then sprinkle on 10-12 crushed oreos.  Enjoy!

Easily 5 stars.

(And no, I did put the bananas back there on purpose to offset the amount of unhealthy in the picture.  They were just there.)

No comments:

Post a Comment