Thursday, July 12, 2012

Baked Parmesan Chicken

This recipe really surprised me.  It has such simple ingredients, I didn't expect much from it.  But let me tell you, the flavor really packs a punch.  Callen even said that this definitely needs to go into the rotation.  And he doesn't say that much.  So already, I'm going to go ahead and give it a rating of 4.8 stars.  And the sauce was great, I should have made rice to go with it...

Simple enough.  Lay the chicken in a greased cooking dish.  Mix your ingredients together and pour over the top.  I halved the recipe and used 1/2 greek yogurt and 1/2 mayo to make it a bit healthier.  In fact, I would say I used more 1/4 mayo and 3/4 greek yogurt.  But whatever.

Sprinkle on a little cheese and cook at 350 for 45 minutes!  My chickens were pretty thick, I should've given them about 10 more minutes, but they were still delicious!


No comments:

Post a Comment