Thursday, July 12, 2012

Cauliflower

I have tried several recipes lately with cauliflower.  Not that I ever buy it, but it occasionally comes in my bountiful basket.  So I've been experimenting.  I know I don't like it raw.  So I've tried cheesy cauliflower pancakes, they never really got crispy and I don't like mush.  I tried mashed cauliflower.  Oh my gosh shoot me now.

This is what I finally settled on.  Oven roasted cauliflower.  Seems simple enough.  And actually, they were good!

Cut the cauliflower into florets, then wash and dry.  Add a little chili powder, olive oil, and I used garlic salt and boom!  Done.

Roast them at 350 for about 20-25 mins, flipping them every 10 mins and you've got yourself a healthy little side dish!  Callen even liked them.  :)


Definitely a 4.0.

No comments:

Post a Comment