Friday, July 20, 2012

Creamy Italian Chicken

No pictures, just a heads up.  Just deliciousness.  And easiness.  Two of my favorite things.

Word on the street is my mom used to make this, but I don't remember that at all.  I got this recipe from a friend the summer we lived in Dallas, Mariah.

Essentially you take:
1 can of cream of chicken soup
mix it with one 8 oz box of cream cheese
1 package of Italian dressing
1 stick of butter
some milk, however much you want to make it as thick or thin as you want.
I usually only add 2 (frozen or thawed) chicken breasts, but you could easily fit 3 or 4 in the pot.

Crock pot on low for 7-8 hours.  It makes a ton of delicious creamy sauce, so be sure to make pasta or rice to serve it with!

Delicious!!!

Rating:  4.0 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment