Sunday, July 15, 2012

Chocolate Zucchini Bread

Heck yeah, this was DELICIOUS!  And since I'm trying to be extra healthy, I feel like this counts, since it is FULL of zucchini...  Chocolate, too, but who's counting?


So here goes.


Chocolate Zucchini Bread

I loved her tip of wiping down the top inch of the pan, that was something I didn't know.  And it worked!  My loaf is nice and round across the top.  No sinking in around the edge.  Oh the things you learn.

So, essentially, mix all the dry ingredients,
Mix all the wet ingredients,

Mix the dry and wet together.
Add the chocolate chips.
Pour into the pan.
Cook.

Easy enough, right? (Can you tell I forgot to take more pictures.  I'm terrible at that.  I think I just get so excited to get it cleaned up and in my mouth that I lose sight of what's important.  :) )

And I went ahead and made one loaf of bread and one pan of 12 muffins in liners.

Overall rating:  5.0 stars.  I have no complaints about this recipe and I absolutely LOVED them.

No comments:

Post a Comment